Import data but without SPs/Packages

From: Sean <nospam_at_nothankyou.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 15:31:26 -0600

Platform : Oracle 8.1.7 on NT 2000.

Trying to export the data that belongs to a user and then import it into another database where the tables are the same but the stored procedures and packages are the "new version". My understanding is that when you use the export utilty, the packages and stored procedures with the user are exported as well.

My question is how do I import JUST the data with no triggers, stored procs, packages, etc. I know you can do CONSTRAINTS = N, INDEXES = N, etc. but there is no documentation on preventing the packages from coming in. If they do come in, they end up overwriting the ones I have in place.

Any help would be appreciated.
Sean Dolan Received on Wed Aug 22 2001 - 16:31:26 CDT