Re: shutdown immediate or abort for cold-backup?

From: Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_hotpop.com>
Date: 22 Aug 2001 12:48:11 -0500

On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, cfisher_at_rhadmin.org wrote:

> While a lot of self-appointed "experts" will offer
> "authoritative" advice, the best work that happens in this
> group is trial and error, and the report of the findings.

Not sure why you make this statement. Are you criticizing people on this group or in this thread? Most people answering _have_ done trial and error. Its the people that are reading the books and currently doing "trial and error" asking the questions.

I classify myself in the latter group.

--
Galen Boyer
It seems to me, I remember every single thing I know.