Setting the Client Language

From: Steven Pannell <steven.pannell_at_gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 15:04:46 +0200

Hi,

I am having problems display german umlauts which are stored in my Oracle 8i datebase. The database server is correctly set nls_lang = GERMAN but when I check the session it tell me the language is AMERICAN.

Does anyone know how I can change the default language for my client under unix?

Thanks in advance,
Steve Received on Wed Aug 22 2001 - 08:04:46 CDT