Tell Net( to use only one of two installed networkcards

From: fhnfhn <fhnfhn_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 12:51:50 +0200

What I would liketo know if is there some way to make Net8 to use just one networkcard. I have a clientmachine, Win2000, with an oracleclient, 8.1.7. On this machine there are also two networkcards installed. One is meant to be for just webconnections and the other one is meant to be used for databaseconnections. Is there a way to make Net8 use just one networkcard and not the other? Received on Wed Aug 22 2001 - 05:51:50 CDT