Re: Howto install 8i-lite on Win95

From: Alex Ivascu <alexdivascu_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 05:29:24 GMT

Kurt, there can be a few things wrong w/ you installation. First did you create a database? If you did, did you use the Configuration Assistant? If not, after setting up/creating your database - did you update the listener.ora and tnsnames.ora files? If you did -- then go to the Command Prompt and type in LSNRCTL START

Hope this helps some...

Alex