New Discussion Forum at Oracle-Home.Com

From: Mike Philippens <mphilipp_at_oracle-home.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 00:08:50 +0200

All,
A special day today..the Oracle-Home.Com Forums are online! We hope that the Oracle Community will embrace this platform and use it to discuss development and management issues, share knowledge and help each other out. We started off with forums for Development (PL/SQL, SQL, Developer, Designer, Web development and Tools), Database Administration (Tuning, Daily Administration, IAS Administration and Tools) and an Oracle-Home.Com forum (Announcements and a chatroom). We feel that this covers enough areas, but if you feel that there is something missing, please tell us.
Check it out at http://forum.oracle-home.com

Kind regards,
Mike Philippens (mphilipp_at_oracle-home.com) http://www.oracle-home.com - The #1 Oracle Information Portal Received on Mon Aug 20 2001 - 17:08:50 CDT