Re: Create Oracle table from Access97

From: Ken Nowinski <nowinski_at_telephonics.com>
Date: 20 Aug 2001 12:01:16 -0700

Thanks Greg for your response. Sorry to have taken so long to acknowledge, but I had an out-patient medical procedure that led to an in-patient situation but all is well now. When I run my append query Access97 prompts "You are about to append 17 rows" and then I click "Yes". Then I am promted with "Microsoft Access can't append all the records in the append query" -- "Microsoft Access set 17 field(s) to Null due to a type conversion failure....." Your last question alludes to the fact that I may have a rights issue. Are you asking if the user (myself) has write access to the Oracle database? Thanks again!