Re: Reference Uninitialized composite problem again

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 15:01:20 +0100

From the docs

ORA-06530: reference to uninitialized composite

Cause: An object, LOB, or other composite was referenced as a left hand side without having been initialized.

Action: Initialize the composite with an appropriate constructor or whole-object assignment.

In other words it looks like your code is not correctly initialising your objects, or perhaps you are running out

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA