Senior Oracle DBA available in London UK

From: Jack <No_at_mail.Please>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 09:21:36 +0100

Please accept my apologies, if this does not concern you. But if you are in London UK and need an experienced Oracle DBA to help you out with your database, at excellent rates, no agencies, please call me on 07904 500 963 and I'll be happy to send you my CV and rates.

ML Received on Mon Aug 20 2001 - 03:21:36 CDT