Re: disabling canvas tabs

From: The Ghost <TheGhost_at_home.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 02:56:10 GMT

.
To show or hide a tab page, use the SET_TAB_PAGE_PROPERTY built-in. To make a tab page the topmost page on a canvas, use the SET_CANVAS_PROPERTY built-in. To change the tab page on which an item is displayed, use the SET_ITEM_PROPERTY built-in.
Showing/Hiding a Tab Page To show or hide a tab page, use the built-in procedure SET_TAB_PAGE_PROPERTY to set the tab page property VISIBLE.

Enabling/Disabling a Tab Page To enable or disable a tab page, use the built-in procedure SET_TAB_PAGE_PROPERTY to set the tab page property ENABLED. (A disabled tab page is displayed at runtime with its tab label greyed out.)
Setting the Topmost Tab Page To make a tab page the top-most on its underlying tab canvas, use the built-in procedure SET_CANVAS_PROPERTY to set the canvas property TOPMOST_TAB_PAGE.