the '&'-sign

From: Rob <rob_at_fcs.dhs.org>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 00:55:40 +0200

hi,
probably a very stupid question but nevertheless...

i'm trying to insert text into a table. sometimes a textline has the '&'-sign in it.
you can guess: each insert with such a textline requires me to give in the value, but
i want this &-sign to be seen as pure text.

can someone tell me what the trick again is..? (i thought it was something with the use of slashes...)

thanx in advance

Rob Received on Fri Aug 17 2001 - 17:55:40 CDT