Apache, IIS and Oracle

From: Andy <avc4u_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 15:08:30 +0200

After installing 8.1.7 on W2K I found out that IIS didn't work any more, so I've turned off Apache.
However, now Oracle itself is down, when connection with SQL-plus I get the following error:

    ORA-01034 ORACLE not available
    ORA-27101: shared memory realm does not exist

Can anyone help me? Received on Fri Aug 17 2001 - 08:08:30 CDT