A newbie question about select record with distinct colum?

From: C Chang <cschang_at_maxinter.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 00:07:22 -0400

I need a help to learn how to select a distinct row from a table which some of the columns are duplicated. For example: Table I has

      c1 c2 c3 c4
row1 A x y z
row2 A g e f
row3 B l m n

and I only want to get row1 ( or row2) and row3. Greatly appreciate your tip.

C Chang Received on Thu Aug 16 2001 - 23:07:22 CDT