Functions/Triggers Newbie help

From: Scotty <sgeba_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 19:22:18 -0400

Hi, I am really new to Oracle and I am trying to get a few things done that I can't really do... I was wondering if anyone could help with some code... any kinda help would be appreciated, I am just having difficulty with Oracle and I have already been giving things to do that I can't.... attached are my tables and inserted data and what needs to be done, if anyone can help any bit, it would be greatly appreciated. Received on Thu Aug 16 2001 - 18:22:18 CDT