Outer joining subqueries?

From: Chad Sheley <csheley_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 16 Aug 2001 13:21:30 -0700

Has anyone figured out how to get around the Oracle restriction of outer joining to a subquery?

I have alot of effective dated tables that I sub-select the max effective dated row, but want to also outer join the table that I'm getting the effective dated row from.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Chad Sheley
Technical Consultant
Quest Solutions
Des Moines, IA Received on Thu Aug 16 2001 - 15:21:30 CDT