Re: really silly questions, please help!

From: Anna Paola Pelliccioli <Anna-Paola.Pelliccioli_at_unibas.ch>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 10:34:18 +0200

I did call the Swiss Oracle office and asked for it, then they wanted to know if it was for a particular project, and I said that it was just for me to learn. The lady said they didn't have anything they could send me, even if I paid for shipping. I thought that was wierd because I've read before that people have done it...