Create Oracle table from Access97

From: Ken Nowinski <nowinski_at_telephonics.com>
Date: 15 Aug 2001 13:31:52 -0700

Is it possible to export an Access97 table to Oracle? I created the table in Oracle, a link to the Oracle table and then wrote an append query to populate it in Oracle. When query is run, no records get saved to the Oracle table. What must I do to make this work? All comments are greatly appreciated! Thanks! Received on Wed Aug 15 2001 - 15:31:52 CDT