Reference Uninitialized composite problem again

From: C Chang <cschang_at_maxinter.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 00:05:53 -0400

We recently moved out oracle 8.1.6 DB server from an one CPU compaq machine to a two CPUs DEll machine. However this problem appears more often right. The IIS Web server is on NT4 using the MS ODBC. The problem appeared when we tried to search a lot number of record ( return like 2000 rows of records ). Even we have initialized all the return parameters from oracle procedure to null. The problem seems persistent. Does Anyone have any clue? Thanks ahead.

C Chang Received on Wed Aug 15 2001 - 23:05:53 CDT