ora 1410, ora 6512

From: Sunder <sunder.nochilur_at_us.bosch.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 13:21:51 -0400

Hello All,

   I have a sql of the form

  select col1,col2,sum(col3),sum(col4)
  from

     (select col1,col2,sum(col3),0 from table1
      group by col1,col2
      union
      select distinct a.col1,a.col2,0,b.col4
         from
           table2 a,
           table3. b
         where a.id = b.id
       )
        group by  col1,col2
        order by 1,2

This sql works fine by itself. But, when I use the same sql in a curson, and then use the cursor in
a procedure, i get following error.

ora - 10410
0ra - 06512

If I use the procedure in a package and call the procedure from a package, the sql executes but gives
erroneous results.

Somebody, pleae help me.

Sunder Received on Wed Aug 15 2001 - 12:21:51 CDT