Table Info Help

From: Twin <tweeting100_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 12:08:36 +0100

Hi,

How do I retrieve information about tables within Oracle instead of looking at the build script? For example:

If I wanted to know the foreign keys of a particular table and where they are pointing to, how do I go about doing this ? I'm sick of having to use another terminal window to view the various build scripts whenever I want this information - surely there's an easier way within Oracle itself ?

Thanks in advance. Received on Wed Aug 15 2001 - 06:08:36 CDT