Re: Which scripting language for UNIX?

From: Tazl, Markus <markus_tazl_at_yahoo.de>
Date: 14 Aug 2001 23:16:22 -0700

Markus Tazl :

Take a look at Perl, it comes with a lot of extra functionality and as far as i know from one of my fellow programmers there are some usefull books containing information about using it with Databases / Databaseadministration. I think the books come from O'Reilly and are named something like "Programming the Perl DBI" and "Perl for System Administration". Hope that helps.

best regards
Markus