Simple question re Foreign key info

From: Twin <tweeting100_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 14:47:31 +0100

Hi all,

I've always wanted to know how to do this, but no-one seems to be able to tell me how.

I have three tables (tablea, tableb and tablec) related in someway to each via foreign keys. I don't have the script to see the relationships, so I'd like to know which system table contains the foreign key relationships (if any).

Any ideas ?

Thanks. Received on Tue Aug 14 2001 - 08:47:31 CDT