Re: Installing Oracle On Debian Linux

From: Stan Brown <stanb_at_panix.com>
Date: 13 Aug 2001 20:57:46 -0400

In <hRXd7.74865$eg1.8643159_at_typhoon.tampabay.rr.com> Robert Tilley <tilleyrw_at_cfl.rr.com> writes:

>A paper was recently published at www.debianplanet.org detailing how to
>install Oracle Debian stable. Do any FAQs or other resources exist for
>those who decide to risk installing Oracle on Debian testing?

If you find anything I would love to hear baout it!

I had the version tht comes on the CD with Oracle on Linux book (8.1.?) working on a Debian Stable machine, before the machine failed. I would like to install a version that does not need the ancinet libraries.

If you get this working, please, let me know. Received on Mon Aug 13 2001 - 19:57:46 CDT