SQLPLUS Log on

From: Sherman H. <shung_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 17:04:57 GMT

I installed Oracle 8i (download version) on my Window me and cannot get into SQLPLUS. At the user name and password panel, I typed in SYSTEM as user name and MANAGER as password. The error message "TNS: protocol adator error" showed up.

How can I get it to work? Received on Sun Aug 12 2001 - 12:04:57 CDT