initializing objects and using the object to insert.

From: Seth <sgelberg_at_optonline.net>
Date: 10 Aug 2001 08:11:31 -0700

Is it possible to initialize an object without having to specify every attribute, this seems to be an over sight by oracle..every time I change my object I'll have to change my code.

Doing this stinks...:
v_msg RORS_MESSAGE_T := RORS_MESSAGE_T(NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL,

           NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL,
                                                           NULL,
NULL); Also, why can't I set up an object as %ROWTYPE to use with AQ, another oversight in my opinion.

Lastly, can I insert into a table such as INSERT INTO TEST VALUES(object) if the object looks just like the row..is setup as %ROWTYPE... Received on Fri Aug 10 2001 - 10:11:31 CDT