User Oracle Software

From: Nathan Fitzgerald <highavailability_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 11:48:41 -0400

Hi all, I represent a company who has a copy of financials, oracle 8i enterprise, internet application suite, support, etc...anyways, they aren't using it and they want to sell it.

Obviously, they will entertain all reasonable offers.

Let me know if you are interested, sorry if this is considered off-topic, but it's a good opportunity to get some good software at pennies on the dollar.

-Nate
Internet Systems Engineer
highavailability_at_yahoo.com
419.861.3256 Received on Fri Aug 10 2001 - 10:48:41 CDT