Re: Converting ACCESS code to ORACLE

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 11:47:48 +0100

definitely have a look at the oracle migration workbench which will convert access databases to oarcle ones for you. It may not always do perfect conversions, but you'll see the sort of things you need to produce (like trigger/sequence combos for autoniumber fields and so on).

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA

Legal disclaimer required by my employer
**
This email contains information intended for the addressee only.
 It may be confidential and may be the subject of legal and/or professional
privilege.
Any dissemination, distribution, copyright or use of this communication
without prior permission of the addressee is strictly prohibited.
**