Group Syntax Error - not properly ended

From: Scott <scott_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 21:59:59 GMT

When I save this view, I get the error message "ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended.". What do you think is wrong? I am running on Oracle 7. Below is the text in the view that is failing.

Thank You!!
Scott

SELECT

     ARINVT.ITEMNO,
     ARINVT.REV,
     DAY_HRS.WORKORDER_ID,
     Sum(IQMS_DAY_USE.TOT_MAT_QTY) SumOfQty

FROM
     DAY_USE,
     DAY_PTS,
     DAY_HRS,
     ARINVT

WHERE
     DAY_USE.DAY_PTS_ID = DAY_PTS.ID,
     AND DAY_PTS.DAY_HRS_ID = DAY_HRS.ID,
     AND DAY_USE.ARINVT_ID =  ARINVT.ID

GROUP BY ARINVT.ITEMNO, ARINVT.REV, DAY_HRS.WORKORDER Received on Wed Aug 08 2001 - 16:59:59 CDT