PL/SQL

From: G! <grantand_at_NOSPAMinspire.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 22:33:11 +1200

Firstly, if I am not in the right newsgroup can someone direct me to the right one.

Secondly, just starting out with PL/SQL in oracle forms. Was wanting to change form properties in code. For example, change the label of a command button when clicked. I don't really know the syntax.

Thanks for any help.
Grant. Received on Tue Aug 07 2001 - 05:33:11 CDT