How to count working days?

From: Grzesiek <grzesiek_at_altavista.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 17:41:38 +0200

Hi!
Sorry for such easy question but I've spent preety much time on that before asking for help .

I've got DATE_1 in TABLE_1 and DATE_2 in TABLE_2. I've got table CALENDAR with 2 columns: DATE, WORKING_DAY [Y/N] All I need is a sql report with
DATE_1, DATE_2 and WORKING_DAYS between these two dates.

Thanks in advance,
Grzesiek Received on Tue Aug 07 2001 - 10:41:38 CDT