Problems with Apache/Oracle/PHP

From: David Zinzius <google.com_at_zinzius.de>
Date: 7 Aug 2001 08:46:47 -0700

Hi,

I try to use Oracle 8.1.7.0.0 with RH Linux 7.0. I installed the server and everythings running fine. Now I try to compile PHP with-oci8 and with-mysql. The compilation process runs fine. After installing the apache module anbd restarting the apache, apache crash silently. I have searched the newsgroups and I have intalled GLIBC 2.2 and insert the lib path into ld.so.conf, but nothing helps.... Does anybody know how it works?

thanx a lot,

David Received on Tue Aug 07 2001 - 10:46:47 CDT