How to know if an index is ASC or DESC ?

From: toto <anonyme_at_195.6.224.137>
Date: 6 Aug 2001 11:38:37 GMT

Hello,in oracle 8i, we can use table user_ind_columns and its column des cend to known if the index is ASC or DESC.But, i cannot find this inform ation into my oracle 7 database ?Anyone know how to retrieve this inform ation ?

Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr Le : Mon Aug 6 13:38:37 2001 depuis l'IP : 195.6.224.137 [VIP 6647606] Received on Mon Aug 06 2001 - 06:38:37 CDT