Help with SQL query

From: Graham <gn_at_jan.ucc.nau.edu>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 11:56:58 -0700

Here is what I want to do in English, I would appreciate if someone could translate this into SQL for me.

Select [fname], [lname] from faq where [fname] has most entries and
[entry_date] > 8 days old

[ ] denotes column, also available is the primary key [faq_id]

Thanks
Graham Received on Fri Aug 03 2001 - 13:56:58 CDT