Re: svrmgrl's passwd

From: Pete Finnigan <pete_at_peterfinnigan.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 21:50:45 +0100

hi

log into sqlplus and set the sys password to something new, this will then be the same password required for the user "INTERNAL". The only time its a different password to SYS is on install, when INTERNAL is set to oracle and SYS is set to change_on_install.

Else if you know the the SYS password run orapwd as follows orapwd filename=[location] password=[sys password]

cheers

Pete Finnigan

www.pentest-limited.com

In article <b5a20d6c.0108031046.32cc450c_at_posting.google.com>, Michel Gauthier <michel_gaudu_at_hotmail.com> writes

--
Pete Finnigan