svrmgrl's passwd

From: cljlk <cljlk_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 05:13:40 -0400

Hi,

I ran svrmgrl on Windows 2000 and enter connect internal, it requests me

to enter password. I enter passwd as xxxxxx.But I got insufficient privileges.
When I first install the Oracle 8.1.7, it gave me the Internal passwd is xxxxxx.
I thought it does not require to enter password for internal connection.

Please give me a tip how to solve this issue. Thanks Received on Fri Aug 03 2001 - 04:13:40 CDT