Oracle Softwares for sale, legal copies!!!

From: Tho Su <thosu_at_home.com>
Date: 3 Aug 2001 21:12:32 -0700

I have many Oracle softwares for sale, almost anything that Oracle has. These are not bootleg nor CDR, they are original media, they will not expired, fully functional for devlopers and eductional use. I acquired them from a Oracle consulting company that just went out of business. If you need anything, just email me, I might have it. Sofwares are available for Windows NT/2000, Sun Sparc Solaris, Linux, AIX, HP-UX. Due to U.S State Dept Export Regulation, I will not ship to following countries: Cuba, Iran, Sudan, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Syria.

These softwares are strictly for developers and education use purpose, not for commercial use.

Thanks

Tho Su Received on Fri Aug 03 2001 - 23:12:32 CDT