Re: What to look for when a scheduled Job doesn't run?

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 11:19:38 +0100

Oh yes. A related error what me no it couldn't have been guv, is to assume that the interval parameter is in seconds.

so

dbms_job.submit(
interval => sysdate + 900)

which was supposed to repeat every 15 minutes didn't work entirely as planned....

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA

Legal disclaimer required by my employer
**
This email contains information intended for the addressee only.
 It may be confidential and may be the subject of legal and/or professional
privilege.
Any dissemination, distribution, copyright or use of this communication
without prior permission of the addressee is strictly prohibited.
**