Foxpro Conversion

From: Steve Evans <steve.evans_at_rwcwarranty.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 16:47:14 -0400

I know this has to have been asked before but I can't seem to find any info anywhere. So here goes:

I'm scrapping my legacy Foxpro core applications - Foxpro DOS 2.6 and VFP 5.0. I know I'll need to rewrite everything. I want accessibility from our Corp. LAN and the Web. Is there any information anywhere on the best way to accomplish this, i.e. planning, sizing, conversion utilities, best interface tools. (and if so, where, for you literal types) Books are good. Companies that specialize in it are good. Training programs are better.

If you need more background, just ask.

TIA, ...Steve Received on Thu Aug 02 2001 - 15:47:14 CDT