Oracle Reports questions

From: Bruce Moore <bem522_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 18:58:11 GMT

Is there a way to turn off report collation in Oracle Reports? I need two copies of a report to print, and I need them to print page 1, page1, page 2, page 2, etc. Reports automatically prints the whole report, then the copy of the report.

Is there a way to have Oracle Reports bring up the standard windows print dialog instead of the Reports parameter screen. This way a user can select from a list of network printers as opposed to typing in long network printer names.

Any help greatly appreciated. Contact me here or through email bruce.moore_at_conectiv.com Received on Thu Aug 02 2001 - 13:58:11 CDT