Re: Web developing choice

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 09:54:48 +0100

I suspect that Oracle would suggest 9iAS and .jsp pages. This should certainly produce robust code.

I also wouldn't write off .asp There are a bunch of good development tools for it plus a large pool of developers and if you know what you are doing it is pretty robust and fast. It probably isn't an especially good choice for a large and busy website (msdn.microsoft.com anyone) mind but for most normal corporations it is perfectly adequate.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA

Legal disclaimer required by my employer
**
This email contains information intended for the addressee only.
 It may be confidential and may be the subject of legal and/or professional
privilege.
Any dissemination, distribution, copyright or use of this communication
without prior permission of the addressee is strictly prohibited.
**