Re: Faxing from oracle applications

From: Tuomas Hosia <tuomas.hosia_at_helsoft.fi>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 13:39:58 GMT

"AM" <NOSPAM.Alexander_Mundy_at_Hotmail.com> kirjoitteli seuraavaa:

>Hello all,
>
>Is anyone aware of any software (other than rightfax) that will allow faxing
>directly from Oracle Applications? RightFax is a little out of our price
>range.

We used FaxMail Network for Windows, which is seen as a printer by software so it's it's easy to use.

We just wrote the fax number and recipient to a pre-determined (by FaxMail) file and printed to FaxMail -'printer' whatever we wanted to send (reports, in this case).

Tuomas Received on Thu Aug 02 2001 - 08:39:58 CDT