Re: Again a newbie who's begging for some help!

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 11:12:28 +0100

what are the limits of the number datatype?

I did bury the answer in amongst all the other ball-park figures honest guv.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA

Legal disclaimer required by my employer
**
This email contains information intended for the addressee only.
 It may be confidential and may be the subject of legal and/or professional
privilege.
Any dissemination, distribution, copyright or use of this communication
without prior permission of the addressee is strictly prohibited.
**