Fasttrack 4.0 - Oracle 8i. bugs and errors

From: greenie-trainee-deebeeyay <xxx_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 09:57:10 +1200

Hi.

I have bought the Oracle 8i Certified Professional, DBA Certification Exam Guide from Oracle Press.

It comes with Fasttrack Express 4.0. I'm using this as part of my preparation for my Oracle DBA OCP exams.

This has been generally pretty good... until I started looking closely at some of the answers I was getting wrong, and the model answer and explanations.

I was really dissapointed (actually angry) when I discovered that I was being marked wrong for questions that I had clearly marked correctly.

Thier doesn't appear to be any download links for upgrades or patches.

Can anyone tell me if thier is a way of updating and correcting the errors, or a list of the Questions (QID's) that have incorrect marks and answers.

Thanks.

Peter Received on Wed Aug 01 2001 - 16:57:10 CDT