Oracle 8.0.6 on HP-UX 11i

From: Tarn_Nee_NG <Tarn_Nee_NG_at_lta.gov.sg>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 09:42:06 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Everyone,

I just wish to find out is there any users/customers that you know of that has/have

Oracle 8.0.6 database running on HP-UXi.

If yes, please let me know as we hope to have some reference sites that have Oracle 8.0.6 running on HP-UX 11i before we make any decision on the version of HP-UX version.

Thank You.

If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person.
--
Posted from [203.117.180.148]