Re: how to stop word wrap on sql + worksheet results

From: Geoff Reader <grr_at_NOSPAM.bton.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 11:49:09 +0100

Look in the SQLPlus manuals at
set linesize

and columns (particularly formatting)

or if you want to string it all together (eg for a csv) look at concatenation ||

I think that SQLPlus doesn't work in the worksheet (it is after all an SQL worksheet), so only concatenation would help there, but its been a long time since I used it.

Geoff
Geoff Reader
Analyst Programmer
University of Brighton