how to reduce file size to minimum?

From: Norbert Lemke <ofenroor_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 11:39:14 +0200

Hi,

I need to reduce the free space in my database-files, therefore I want to minimize the filesize. To do this I have to reorganize the segments that all segments are located at the beginning of the datafiles.

How can I do this (except export all the database)?

Regards,
Norbert Received on Tue Jul 31 2001 - 04:39:14 CDT