Web developing choice

From: Michael Rothwell <marothwell_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 11:38:10 -0700

After working with OAS PL/SQL module for the past few years to get data to the web (what my client wanted). I know there are faster developement/execution products to get Oracle to the web. I'm vaguely familiar with Cold Fusion and JDeveloper, and have seen posts on PSP. What is the most commonly used approach out there right now. I will be soon starting a new contract and I have some say over the technology used. I'm basically looking for an aproach that has moderate to quick development but is robust and fast when executed. I'll give up the speed of development to have robustness and speed when deployed.

Thanks for any information.

Michael Received on Tue Jul 31 2001 - 13:38:10 CDT