formatting month and date

From: konopam <konopam_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 07:44:09 -0500

Hello, I was trying to get the date to format as a mm\dd\yyyy but my count is inaccurate when doing so, can anyone suggest how to get this with the following sql?

SELECT TRUNC(PLAN_S_DATE) as CallDate, Count(PLAN_S_DATE) AS TotalCalls

    FROM ACTIVE_SEPARATE

   WHERE (((ORG_CODE='613')
      OR (ORG_CODE='614')
      OR (ORG_CODE='618')))
GROUP BY TRUNC(PLAN_S_DATE)
  HAVING TRUNC(PLAN_S_DATE) BETWEEN  TO_DATE('&From_Date_MMDDYY','MMDDYY')
     AND TO_DATE('&To_Date_MMDDYY','MMDDYY')