how to stop word wrap on sql + worksheet results

From: Mark Rutherford <par4kid_at_midsouth.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 04:20:33 GMT

Is there a way to set up sql + worksheet's results page not to wrap the results? I would like each row of data to have just one row no matter how many columns it has. It should just keep creating a longer row. Or do I have to live with it. Both sql + and worksheet do the same thing.

Thanks

Oracle 8i Received on Mon Jul 30 2001 - 23:20:33 CDT