Re: sql statement to show all tables

From: Vladimir Ivanovich <vladimiri_at_bosmedtech.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 17:52:23 -0400

Mark:

Use views dba_tables and user_tables.

 select owner, table_name
 from dba_tables
 where owner = 'SCOTT';

OWNER                          TABLE_NAME
SCOTT                          ACCOUNT
SCOTT                          BONUS
SCOTT                          DEPT
SCOTT                          EMP
SCOTT                          RECEIPT
SCOTT                          SALES_EMP
SCOTT                          SALGRADE
SCOTT                          TBL
SCOTT                          WEEKREPORT

9 rows selected.

HTH, Vladimir